<a Dave Kearns, Network World
- Putting Context in Identity: Authentication, Authorization and Risk Management23.04.2008 14:00-15:00
- Putting Context in Identity: Authentication, Authorization and Risk ManagementGathering context data at the point of authorization helps to minimize risk while allowing fine-grained authorization to occur. Maintaining context state data, and viewing it from different “angles” allows further refinement of the authentication ceremony including steps towards self-service provisioning and authorizations.
- Putting Context in Identity: Governance, Compliance, Entitlement and Roles23.04.2008 15:00-16:00
- Putting Context in Identity: Governance, Compliance, Entitlement and RolesGovernance facilitates Compliance just as Role management facilitates Entitlement. But context eases the management of both Governance and Roles. Context is key to more automated, less expensive, GRC solutions.
- Putting Context in Identity: User-Centric Context23.04.2008 16:30-17:30
- Putting Context in Identity: User-Centric ContextWhile the context of authentication is also important in the User-centric identity sphere, the added use of context by the user – the choosing of the right persona as evidenced by the multiplicity of user-centric identity devices any one user might have – is an area just beginning to be explored by not only technologists but also sociologists, privacy advocates and legal scholars.