<a Felix Gaehtgens, Kuppinger Cole
- Identity Federation today – Standards and Technologies23.04.2008 14:00-15:00
- Identity Federation today – Standards and TechnologiesConor Cahill, a world-renown expert in identity federation, has been very active in the elaboration and implementation of several key identity federation standards. In this presentation he outlines the relevant standards, protocols and technologies, including the latest trends and related technologies to give a comprehensive overview of the identity federation space.Round Table: Convergence! Current Trends, Directions, and how Federation and other Identity Technologies will fit togetherRound table with vendors and industry visionaries: Web-SSO using SAML/Liberty standards WS-Federation OpenID XACML
- Federation at the United Nations: Seamless Web SSO in a Multi-protocol Environment23.04.2008 15:00-16:00
- Federation at the United Nations: Seamless Web SSO in a Multi-protocol EnvironmentThe United Nations embarked on an ambitious federation project last year: Connect multiple UN partner agencies within a tight timeframe. Multiple federation protocols and requirements were ill-defined. UNDP was the lead agency for the project, and managed to pull it off in time after a rather bumpy, but exciting ride. Anton speaks about the political, legal and technical challenges and offers insights and “lessons learned” – as well as some do’s and dont’s for those about to embark…True Stories of Federated Identity at MicrosoftFederated identity is a powerful tool in your identity management toolbox. Come listen as Brian Puhl, an Architect from the Microsoft IT Identity and Access team shares stories about the mistakes, politics, and philosophy that have come with 2+ years of federated identity inside of Microsoft.
- Vendor Panel: Picking the Right Federation Software23.04.2008 16:30-17:30
- Vendor Panel: Picking the Right Federation Software