The Identity Management Market Analysis of Kuppinger Cole + Partner proves that Role Management is amongst the top 3 investment areas in the broader identity management market – not surprising, because business roles are mandatory for GRC, efficient provisioning, and identity federations. Thus, business role approaches have to be implemented in every corporation. But to do this the conceptual threat has to be solved first. There are multiple products with only partially overlapping functionality in the market. The track provides in depth information on the vendors as well as in best practices.
- Business Roles – Methods and Tools24.04.2008 14:00-15:00
- Methodical Approaches to Business RolesEnterprise Role Management instead of Identity Role Management?Enterprise Role Management goes beyond defining business roles for IAM in using a consistent approach for roles across all applications which require roles. It is about building an integrated layer of business roles which might be federated and enabling a standardized approach for this. The workshop will introduce the concept and approaches to build such an centralized role management.
- The Multi Year Journey of Implementing IAM within Deutsche Bank24.04.2008 15:00-16:00
- The Multi Year Journey of Implementing IAM within Deutsche BankStarting with the complexity of Deutsche Banks organisation the presentation will explain how Deutsche Bank meets its regulatory requirements and synchronises with its control and efficiency related targets in the Identity and Access Management field. Best practice examples of IAM solutions will be covered: Such as db Legi which is one of the largest role based access management systems in the financial services industry. Another example is the project Gatekeeper which accomplished the…
- Panel: Role-based Analytics for Effective GRC – How to Quickly Deploy IT Controls to Address Regulatory Requirements24.04.2008 16:30-17:30
- Panel: Role-based Analytics for Effective GRC – How to Quickly Deploy IT Controls to Address Regulatory RequirementsIn last year´s conference, we reviewed the use of pattern recognition analytics to quickly and effectively build and manage a role-based privileges model for Identity Management and automated provisioning. In this panel, we discuss the use of same analytical capabilities to quickly and effectively identify and remove access rights that violate compliance requirements, result in excessive risk, or are simply inconsistent with policies and common practices. The technologies presented…