GRC, e.g. Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance, is a core requirement for corporations today. The goal has to be a stronger, consistent automation of governance using consistent frameworks to reduce IT costs for point solutions. There are several approaches in the market today, from the mentioned point solutions up to complex frameworks. In this track there will be detailed information about the market as well as an in-depth look of concepts and implementations for GRC solutions.
- Kuppinger Cole GRC Solutions Market Report 200823.04.2008 14:00-15:00
- Kuppinger Cole GRC Solutions Market Report 2008In the GRC Solutions Market Segment Report 2008, KCP provides the first time ever an structured view on the GRC market and the vendors within, clustering the different approaches to give a practical guideline for selecting solutions in this evolving, multi-facetted market. KCP will also predict future developments in this market.Panel: New School Access Compliance and Risk Management InnovationWhen companies first sought to balance the rapid pace of business with maintaining compliance with industry and regulatory mandates, they intuitively turned to existing identity management solutions as the fastest path for addressing many of the questions that had to be resolved to demonstrate compliance. But while identity management has provided value for many of these requirements, it still leaves critical gaps that companies have been forced to fill themselves through time-consuming,…
- SAP Authorization Provisioning at E.ON23.04.2008 15:00-16:00
- SAP Authorization Provisioning at E.ONDue to an increased complexity of regulatory requirements such as IDW, GoBS, HGB, SOX and ISO, monitoring of critical authorizations within SAP has to be automated. Sven Wahler will show in his best practices presentation, how E.ON went through the process of implementing such a GRC tool.The Status of Identity Management at �sterreichische Post AG
- Compliance as a Risk23.04.2008 16:30-17:30
- Compliance as a Risk