<a Sebastian Rohr, KuppingerCole
- IAM Services@Daimler: A continuous Journey11.05.2011 14:00-15:00
- IAM Services@Daimler: A continuous JourneyInformation Governance at Work – Using iDevices in the Hospital
- Identity Management Implementations, Telco Industry11.05.2011 15:00-16:00
- Implementation of Identity Management at Telef�nica O2 Czech RepublicVit will cover in his best practice presentation the implementation of Identity Management at Telefónica O2 Czech Republic. It covers all project phases starting from business case to production and approaches used in implementation and operation. Requirements for TO2 CR solution cover: specific dependencies between multiple accounts in several AD domains management of administrative and shared accounts unified user interface for accesses to all systems (including systems…IAM in Telenor — Strategies and ExecutionTelenor is a thought leader in Telecom in Europe. Telenor is the 6th largest mobile carrier globally with over 40,000 employees, 20,000 partners, across 14 countries. Telenor is a global company with both tightly and loosely coupled subsidiaries and has had many of the very typical challenges for the area of IAM. These include standardizing and normalizing the sets of users, for enabling provisioning and easy access to collaboration services from various operating companies, as well as…
- Best Practice for a Successful Implementation of an Identity Management System at a Global Player11.05.2011 16:30-17:30
- Best Practice for a Successful Implementation of an Identity Management System at a Global PlayerBayer is a global player with a large number of employees and legal entities. The IAM tool suite is intended to be simple and group-wide aligned. Since IAM is not differentiating between subgroup businesses, there is a right of way before existing specific subgroup / legal entity solutions. IAM has a specific focus on usability, reflecting the sporadic usage of a normal IT user. Access management strives for a role-based approach to automate the assignment / de-assignment of authorizations…Security and IAM from an Enterprise Architecture PerspectiveContext – contextual forces that companies are challenged with nowadays. Problem – federated organizational structures, the need for agile and adaptable systems, high cost pressure, very demanding business functions, as well as regulatory complexity. Solution – a methodologically well grounded, systematic, and incremental approach to the continuous evolution of Security and IAM in a global company context.