<a J�rg Asma, KPMG
<a John Hermans, KPMG
- Which Technologies will Allow us to Protect Information Seamlessly in any Situation � at Rest, in Move, in Use?06.05.2010 14:00-15:00
- Which Technologies will Allow us to Protect Information Seamlessly in any Situation � at Rest, in Move, in Use?What are the Conclusions from the latest Judgement on Identity Related Data Storage Drawn by the German Constitutional Court?
- State of the Art in Privacy Enhancing Technologies06.05.2010 15:00-16:00
- State of the Art in Privacy Enhancing TechnologiesLicense to Mask
- Consumer Identity & Trust Networks06.05.2010 16:30-17:30
- Consumer Identity: a Dutch Perspective on Benefits, Issues and Next StepsConsumer-to-business identity on the internet has potentially many advantages for all parties involved. The take-off however is slower than many people expected. This talk analysis the benefits and risks for consumer identity, especially from the perspective of online service provider (relying party). It discusses market entry and business model issues, the role that trust frameworks can play, privacy and user aspects (including user centric identity) and different approaches to regulation….The Open Identity Trust Framework (OITF)Internet Scale Trust and Openness