<a Felix Gaehtgens, Kuppinger Cole
- Inter-Organizational Federated Identity and Access Management in Swiss Higher Education06.05.2010 14:00-15:00
- Inter-Organizational Federated Identity and Access Management in Swiss Higher Education40 independent institutions with a SAML Identity Provider and close to 400 SAML Service Providers successfully interoperate. In 2009Q4 per minute 23 users authenticated using this federated Authentication and Authorization Infrastructure (AAI). The SWITCHaai federation served as example for many other countries on how to implement their own AAI for higher education. The presentation will provide answers to the following questions: What was the use case for building this infrastructure in…It has been Quiet around Federation. Is this a good Sign or a bad one?
- Identity Management as a Service: Lessons Learned in Real World Implementations.06.05.2010 15:00-16:00
- Identity Management as a Service: Lessons Learned in Real World Implementations.Methods for endpoint integration (Both standards based and custom) How provisioning in the cloud can create the business case necessary to sell the service in the enterprise The difference between IDM in the cloud and Identity brokers. What the upcoming innovations will be for IDMaaS. How IDMaaS supports the SaaS employee model How the IDM service environment has evolved in the last 10 years.
- An Identity Provider to Manage Reliable Digital Identities in SOA and the Web06.05.2010 16:30-17:30
- An Identity Provider to Manage Reliable Digital Identities in SOA and the WebLooking at the current online world, performing transactions as online banking, online shopping or communicating in social networks has become an inherent part of life. Hereby, personal, identity-related data plays a major role, since for many activities a service provider requires details about the identity of a user. However, does a service provider always require our true identity? Often a service provider just needs to recognize a user on repeated visits in order to offer personalized…Identity Assurance – Challenges, Opportunities, Business Perspectives