One Microsoft Way • WA 98052-6 Redmond
Microsoft is world’s leading manufacturer of standard software, services and solutions which supports people and companies of all industries and sizes to develop their full potential. Security, reliability, innovation and integration as well as openness and interoperability are considered to be the main focus in the development of Microsoft products. A fundamental business model of Microsoft is providing the portfolio via cloud computing, in which the company will continue to invest in future.
Microsoft’s Identity and Access solutions are a set of platform technologies and products that are designed to help organizations manage user identities and associated access privileges. With a focus on security and ease of use, these solutions help businesses boost productivity, reduce IT costs, and eliminate the complexity of identity and access management.
- Congress: European Identity & Cloud Conference 2015 05.05. – 08.05.2015 , Munich, Germany
- European Identity & Cloud Conference 2015 is the place where identity management, cloud and information security thought leaders and experts get together to discuss and shape the Future of secure, privacy-aware agile, business- and innovation driven IT.
- Congress: European Identity & Cloud Conference 2014 13.05. – 16.05.2014 , Munich, Germany
- European Identity & Cloud Conference 2014 is the place where identity management, cloud and information security thought leaders and experts get together to discuss and shape the Future of secure, privacy-aware agile, business- and innovation driven IT.
- Webinar: Extend your existing AD to the Cloud. How to enable the new ABC: the Agile Business – Connected 30.04.2014 , 6:00pm CET, 12:00pm EDT, 9:00am PDT
- Most organizations use Microsoft Active Directory as a strategic element of their on-premise network infrastructure. However, handling external users such as customers and partners is not easy. This new ABC – the Agile Business: Connected – is the challenge.
- Webinar: Secure Information Sharing: Microsoft Azure RMS enabling your organization to securely share any document with anyone 11.03.2014 , 6:00pm CET, 1:00pm EDT, 10:00am PDT
- The challenge of all organizations in these days of connected businesses and their need for agility in changing markets – the new ABC: Agile Business, Connected – is creating new challenges for IT. One of these challenges is securely sharing information.
- Workshop: OIDF: Overview and Update of Key Internet Identity Protocols: OpenID Connect, Backplane and Account Chooser 14.05.2013 , 09:00-13:00
- A high level overview of the protocol, and an explanation of why major technology companies have standardized on it including Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, etc. We will discuss how the functionality of OAuth 2.0 to create OpenID Connect. The session will also review the new Backplane Exchange and Account Chooser protocols and discuss the security problems of websites that run their own password based login systems.
- Congress: European Identity & Cloud Conference 2013 14.05. – 17.05.2013 , Munich/Germany
- With its world class list of speakers, a unique mix of best practices presentations, panel discussions, thought leadership statements and analyst views, EIC has become an absolute must-attend event for enterprise IT leaders from all over Europe.
- Executive View: Microsoft ADFS: Active Directory Federation Services – 7112607.07.2014 €190.00
- There is a growing demand from organizations for tighter communication and collaboration with external parties and, in some cases, customers. At the same time the rapid growth of cloud services is driving the need for robust and flexible authentication solutions. As the network boundary fades, access management becomes increasingly important for agile organizations and drives the need for more sophisticated solutions. ADFS (Active Directory Federation Services) is Microsoft’s solution for federated authentication to allow users in one domain to log into a resource in another. ADFS creates a trust between a user’s home environment where they maintain their account details and a remote environment where an application resides to which a user requires access.
- Executive View: Executive View Microsoft Azure RMS – 7097613.02.2014 €190.00
- Secure Information Sharing is the number one challenge these days in Information Security. Organizations on the one hand must enable flexible collaboration with business partners as part of their evolution towards agile, connected businesses. On the other hand, the increasing Information Security challenges and compliance requirements put more pressure on protecting information, including IP…
- Product Report: Microsoft FIM 2010 R2 – 7010630.04.2013 €295.00
- In 1999 Microsoft entered the Identity and Access Management space with the introduction of Active Directory in Windows NT and the purchase of Zoomit Via which was renamed to Microsoft Metadirectory Server (MMS). MMS was eventually retired and Microsoft re-wrote the system from ground up and named it Microsoft Identity Integration Server 2003 (MIIS) with one of the major changes being the support of the .NET framework. In 2007 MIIS was combined with the Certificate Lifecycle Manager (CLM) component which manages X.509 certificated and smart cards, the combined products was called Microsoft Identity Lifecycle Manager 2007 (ILM). In 2010 we saw the release of Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager 2010 (FIM) that also during development was known as ILM2. FIM was a comprehensive platform built on top of SharePoint and now offered office integration for self-service…
- Microsoft Vendor Report23.06.2008 €95.00
- Microsoft entered the market of Identity Management providers very late and at this stage adapted its portfolio of in-house tools for user account administration and access privileges to the challenges of managing customers’ heterogeneous IT infrastructures. Since the strategists in Redmond realized the importance of an opening for third parties, Microsoft has been working at full speed on a further development and expansion of its Identity Management solutions, even though the Active Directory always takes centre stage. However, this focus is consistent with Microsoft’s strategy.
- Vendor Report: Microsoft01.04.2008 €95.00
- Microsoft ist sehr spät in den Markt der Identity Management-Anbieter eingestiegen und hat in diesem Zuge sein Portfolio über die im Hause vorhandenen Werkzeuge zur Administration von Benutzerkonten und Zugriffsrechten an die Herausforderungen des Managements heterogener IT-Infrastrukturen der Kunden angepasst. Seit die Strategen in Redmond die Bedeutung einer Öffnung für Dritte erkannt ha-ben, arbeitet Microsoft mit Hochdruck an einer Weiterentwicklung und am Ausbau seiner Identity Mana-gement Lösungen – auch wenn dabei immer das Active Directory im Mittelpunkt steht. Diese Fokussie-rung ist aber konsistent innerhalb der Microsoft-Strategie.
- Extend your existing Active Directory to the Cloud30.04.2014
- Most organizations use Microsoft Active Directory as a strategic element of their on-premise network infrastructure. However, handling external users such as customers and partners is not easy. This new ABC – the Agile Business: Connected – is the challenge. Watch
- Secure Information Sharing: Microsoft Azure RMS Enabling your Organisation to Securely Share Any Document with Anyone12.03.2014
- The challenge of all organizations in these days of connected businesses and their need for agility in changing markets – the new ABC: Agile Business, Connected – is creating new challenges for IT. One of these challenges is securely sharing information. Watch