211 Picadilly • W1J 9HF London
Phone: +44(0)20 7917 9466
Aveksa was founded by a team of identity and access management pioneers, whose successful track records include Netegrity, Banyan Systems and PowerSoft. They recognized that businesses are struggling to achieve good security governance across the enterprise and to manage the risk of inappropriate access to enterprise information assets.
To help security teams and business managers collaborate on these objectives, Aveksa has focused on the automation of the many critical, yet manual tasks associated with access governance, risk and compliance management across the enterprise. We believe that in order to rapidly respond to security and regulatory demands, organizations need Enterprise Access Governance – robust, auditable business processes that enable policy-based automation and deliver visibility into who has access to what; how they got that access; whether they should have access; and whether security and compliance objectives are being met.
In June 2006, we announced Aveksa and our first product to turn this vision into a reality. Our Enterprise Access Governance solutions are distinct in the following ways:
Aveksa’s growing customer base includes leading organizations in financial services, health care and manufacturing. Our customers tell us that “we get it.” We think you will too.
- Congress: European Identity Conference 2010 04.05. – 07.05.2010 , Munich
- With its world class list of speakers, a unique mix of best practices presentations, panel discussions, thought leadership statements and analyst views, EIC has become an absolute must-attend event for enterprise IT leaders from all over Europe. Information
- Congress: CLOUD 2010 04.05. – 07.05.2010 , Munich
- Kuppinger Cole are proud to announce the Cloud Computing Flagship Event for Europe: CLOUD 2010. Making Cloud Computing work for your enterprise, how to prepare for it and what the risks involved with a cloud strategy are – Join us in Munich for an exciting event beyond the hype. Information
- Congress: Mittelstandsdialog Informationssicherheit 04.05. – 07.05.2010 , M�nchen
- Die Sicherung der IT-Infrastrukturen und Anwendungen, der Datenschutz und die Einhaltung von Richtlinien und Vorschriften ist f�r jedes Unternehmen unverzichtbar, unabh�ngig von dessen Gr��e. Die Methoden und Herangehensweisen an das Thema der Informationssicherheit k�nnen sich jedoch erheblich unterscheiden. Der Mittelstandsdialog Informationssicherheit, der zeit- und ortsgleich mit Europas Leitveranstaltung zum Thema Identity Management, der European Identity Conference (EIC) stattfindet, bietet Ihnen die M�glichkeit, den f�r Ihr Unternehmen optimalen Weg zu einem sinnvollen Mehr an IT-Security zu finden. Information
- Webinar: Access Governance: Implement Processes, Reduce Business Risks 15.04.2010 , 17:00-18:00 CET, 11am Eastern
- As the demand for user access increases, IT security organizations run the risk of not being able to meet the needs of the business for timely and compliant delivery of access. In this webinar, you will learn, how operational efficiencies in access administration can be achieved while enabling sustainable compliance with regulatory requirements. Information
- Congress: European Identity Conference 2009 05.05. – 08.05.2009 , Munich
- With its world class list of 130+ speakers, a unique mix of best practices presentations, panel discussions, thought leadership statements and analyst views, EIC has become an absolute must-attend event for enterprise IT leaders from all over Europe. Information
- Webinar: Cutting Costs through Lean Role Management 29.01.2009 , 17:00 CET, 4pm UTC
- In tough economic times, IT departments are required to tighten their belts. This webinar explores cost saving potentials of enterprise role management initiatives. Information
- Webinar: Enterprise Role Management 04.12.2008 , 17:00 – 18:30 CET (08:00am PT, 16:00 UTC
- Managing access rights through business roles is a key element of identity management initiatives and it is fundamental to an enterprise-wide GRC strategy. True? Are there alternatives? Fact is, that many role management projects tend to either run out of budget or time, or completely fail. In this 90 minutes XL-webinar, we will first talk about the 5 most important rules for a successful role management project, and then present the results of a recent survey we did to find out where most companies are right now. Information