|VASCO Data Security
Koningin Astridlaan 164 • 1780 Wemmel
Phone: +32 2 609 97 00
Fax: +32 2 609 97 09
VASCO is a leading supplier of strong authentication and e-signature solutions and services specializing in Internet security applications and transactions. VASCO has positioned itself as a global software company for Internet security serving a customer base of approximately 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries, including approximately 1,700 international financial institutions. VASCO’s prime markets are the financial sector, enterprise security, e-commerce and e-government. MYDIGIPASS.COM™ from VASCO® is a cloud-based, two-factor authentication service that provides a secure login to your web applications.
- Congress: European Identity & Cloud Conference 2014 13.05. – 16.05.2014 , Munich, Germany
- European Identity & Cloud Conference 2014 is the place where identity management, cloud and information security thought leaders and experts get together to discuss and shape the Future of secure, privacy-aware agile, business- and innovation driven IT.
- Congress: European Identity & Cloud Conference 2013 14.05. – 17.05.2013 , Munich/Germany
- With its world class list of speakers, a unique mix of best practices presentations, panel discussions, thought leadership statements and analyst views, EIC has become an absolute must-attend event for enterprise IT leaders from all over Europe.
- Vendor Report: VASCO Data Security International – 7092301.04.2014 €495.00
- VASCO is a vendor in the Authentication Management market which provides solutions for strong authentication, electronic signing & digital signing. They are known for their broad range of hardware tokens for authentication & signatures and complementary software solutions. In contrast to most other vendors who present single-purpose (or single-method) authentication systems, VASCO provides choice in authentication mechanisms and also provides their core authentication server as a customizable authentication solution. This allows organizations with a large customer base, e.g. online/retail banking, to modify and tweak their authentication methods to best fit the special needs to their clients…
- Executive View: MYDIGIPASS.COM – 7086023.08.2013 €190.00
- One of the most important consequences of the ongoing trend of IT consumerization driven by growing adoption of mobile and cloud computing has been the exponential growth of the number of identities businesses and consumers have to deal with. Unfortunately, as the number of ways for individuals and businesses to interact over the Internet is growing, controlling and securing these information flows becomes much more complicated. With all the recent news about malware attacks, industrial espionage, corporate security breaches, and massive leaks of personal information, it is obvious that traditional methods of information security simply cannot keep up with new challenges…