All our workshops take place co-located to the European Identity & Cloud Conference 2015 in Munich, Germany. European Identity & Cloud Conference 2015 is the place where identity management, cloud, and information security thought leaders and experts get together to discuss and shape the future of secure, privacy-aware agile, business- and innovation-driven IT.
If you are interested in attending the OpenID Foundation Workshop, you can easily register for this workshop.
This OpenID Foundation Workshop provides early insight and influence on important new online identity standards like the EIC Award-winning OpenID Connect. We will provide updates on the OpenID Connect Self Certification Test Suite and Mobile Profile Working Groups of OpenID Connect as well as other protocols in the pipeline like Account Chooser and Native Applications. Leading technology experts from Microsoft, Google, Ping Identity and others will update developments with these key protocols, review work group progress and discuss how they help meet enterprise business challenges.
- OpenID Connect Self Certification and Registration by Don Thibeau of the OpenID Foundation
- OpenID Connect Conformance Testing by Roland Hedberg of the Umea University of Sweden
- OpenID Connect by Co Chairs Mike Jones and Nat Sakimura of the NRI
- Mobile Profile for OpenID Connect by Chair Torsten Lodderstedt of Deutsche Telekom
- Account Chooser by TBD Google Identity Team and/or Pam Dingle of Ping Identity
- “HEART” Health Relationship Trust Profiles of OpenID Connect and Related Specifications by Co-Chair Eve Maler of ForgeRock
- Native Applications Work Group by Co Chair John Bradley of Ping Identity