European Identity Conference 2012
April 17 – 20, 2012 – Dolce Ballhausforum, Munich/Unterschleißheim, Germany
With more than 550 attendees from more than 20 countries and more than 50 exhibitors and sponsors, the European Identity Conference (EIC) in Munich has been a major platform in Europe to create, support and foster the dialog between GRC and identity management thought leaders and users, but as well between thought leaders themselves, between Europeans and Americans, vendors, vendor partners and users, between open source initiatives and the market. For the third time one track within the Agenda is dedicated to Cloud Computing. The 6th EIC will take place on April 17-20, 2012, again in Munich.
EIC is the place to meet with enterprise technologists, thought leaders and experts to learn about, discuss and shape the market in most significant technology topics such as Identity Management, Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), both in “classical” environments as well as in private, public and hybrid cloud environments. With its world class list of speakers, a unique mix of best practices presentations, panel discussions, thought leadership statements and analyst views, EIC has become an absolute must-attend event for enterprise IT leaders from all over Europe and beyond and has been intensively covered in the news, in many blog entries and newsletters.
Bringing together technology and business has always been our focus in putting together the program for EIC. The conference is all about showcasing practical experience and no-nonsense solutions. While the technical dimensions of Identity management and Cloud Computing continue to pose daunting challenges for corporations and government organizations everywhere, business professionals face a completely different set of issues which they will find addressed at the conderence.
Thought Leadership & Best Practices in Digital ID, Cloud and GRC is the motto of next year’s European Identity Conference.
The character of EIC + EIC Expo
- A unique combination of best practices presentations and panel discussions in 4 parallel session streams, combined with thought leadership keynotes
- Strong coverage in the news, blogs and newsletters
- Modern, professional and friendly atmosphere at the event location: Ballhausforum Unterschleissheim
- All social & networking events like coffee breaks, lunch and evening reception, are taking place within the Expo area with its open, individual and communication oriented booth layout.
- The European Identity Awards will be handed over to the winners during an evening reception in 7 different categories
- The conference schedule will offer increased space for social networking within the Expo area
- KuppingerCole will offer services to invite “named targets” to EIC and to arrange meetings between delegates and sponsors/exhibitors